My Visitors

Thursday 10 October 2013

Mosaic thought process

I ended up going with neither of my ideas from Pinterest (world,flower,and castle). I came to the conclusion that I would need too many square and straight cut pieces. I didn't think I had the tools or time to do this, so I started looking for more ideas. I ended up getting inspiration from Pinterest once again with a tree design. I thought about how I could make it my own and what materials I would need, and if they would be available. I found old plates I could use at first but, after seeing the stain glass mrs.rose brought in I thought it would be better. Most pieces had vibrant colours, some even textures. I then found a square piece of board I could use to put the mosaic on. After gathering all my materials and made my plan I began to experiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment