My Visitors

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Reflection Prt.2

My final product includes mostly pictures, which I had originally not planned to do. The final product included two quotes, one was lyrics from one of my favourite songs "Drops of Jupiter"- Train. I picked the lyrics I liked the most out of the song. I also had another quote which is my favourite it is from the book "We Bought a Zoo", I painted them both with water colour however, used different colour scales. In one I did orange, red, and yellow and in the other I used purple, green, and blue. I had sheet music from one of my favourite artists Justin Bieber. The sheet music also represented my love to play the piano. Other mementos I included was a One Tree Hill poster (my favourite show), Taylor Swift CD cover (favourite artist), a Justin Bieber concert ticket (one of my favourite memories), a newspaper clipping from when I cut my hair for cancer (one of my favourite memories), and a pamphlet from a speech competition that I won (an achievement/hobbie). I had to pictures from the past from which I hung a photo from the present to prove these people have supported me the longest. My pictures included me, my siblings, best friends, aunt, father, and boyfriend. I did not get a chance to include some people, but overall I am satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment