My Visitors

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Reflection

I enjoyed doing this project very much. When trying to narrow down what to include I decided to more focus on pictures of me with the people who mean the most in my life. At first I planned to focus on name brands that I enjoyed, and cutting the bags into shapes of clothing. This project helped me realize that the material things in life are not what matters, but the people in it. Family and friends mean more to me then my favourite clothing store which is why they are the main focus of my project. When choosing the most significant and prominent things I could not live without I realized the clothing line (my project) was a direct representation of my life, and my clothing line did not look complete with out the photos of the people that mean the most to me. This project helped my appreciate good memories and people that have been in my life since my childhood. The comparing of the photos since the time I was young until the present shows who really is there for me in my life, and who my true friends are. I enjoyed doing projects about me because it helped me come to realize what the important things in my life are; the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment