My Visitors

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Dot day final product


My dot day project was being apart of the mural. I only did one square, but it did take me almost 4 days to complete it. I started by drawing my outlines of my dots starting off small and gradually becoming bigger. I then labeled every dot of a colour, to help me be prepared when painting. I started off with yellow in the smallest circles and finished with blue and the largest. One obstacle I faced was the pencil marks beneath my paint. I discovered it early enough, so only a few bubbles were effected. I then had to erase as I went to eliminate the outline.Not only did it waste more time but it shook the table disrupting fellow painters. Other then that I did not experience any other difficulties, and much enjoy my final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment