My Visitors

Sunday 8 September 2013

First post

I am looking forward to this corse as I enjoyed it last year. I am looking to learn more about painting technique with acrylic and oil paints. I also want to explore other artist' technique,skill, and their thought process. I think learning this would help me further my painting skills ,using other artist' ways and thought process in my own creation process. I also want to look more into drawing. I want to learn how to draw more realistic and from different perspectives. I would like to be able to draw more life like portraits and objects. I think I could do this by looking more into body proportions and shadows. If I utilize my resources that are given to me: charcoal, smudgers, and the Internet I think I could be successful. What I think I will struggle with I sharing my thought process and ideas. I have yet learned how to successfully share my thoughts through the Internet about my work. I hope I can learn this.

1 comment:

  1. Olivia, I think you're already using your blog to successfully share your thought process. If you keep documenting your work and posting your thoughts bit by bit, it all helps!
    I'm glad that you mentioned your interest in drawing. It seems like quite a few people in our class are interested in drawing techniques as well, so we'll have fun experimenting with materials and processes!

    ReplyDelete